Saturday, October 8, 2011

Photographing Chesterfield

In photography we had to go out and take interesting photos of Chesterfield, without including the crooked spire, after being inspired by photographers like Martin Parr. When looking for interesting shots I mainly focused on what people were doing and any interesting features around the town. I was worried while taking photos that someone would comment on not wanting to be in them, luckily no one did.

Market

 I like these photos because they could be from just about anywhere, the only thing that tells you its Chesterfield is the sign on the roundabout bus. I also like how the people in both are focused on watching or doing one thing.



 This door is in the Centre of town, I noticed it on my way home and thought it was quite interesting to see a door leading to nothing on the outside of a tall building.


I think the contrast of colours in this photograph makes it quite dramatic, and draws the eye to the image, particularly the man getting on the bus, who catches the light more.

No comments:

Post a Comment